Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Pocket Full Of Starlight




She is happy as long as I am sitting on the floor next to her, and dressing the little finger size dolls. I am happy to be listening to the conversation amongst them and the story lines Kenz creates.
"You set up the store, Nana. And my girl comes over there and it is a Halloween store. She buys a costume. Then she sings a song."
Kenz picks up the tiny plastic microphone that came with the Polly Pocket Rock Star Stage. Her Polly starts singing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.
"Nana, you make your Polly dance around. Pretend she is at the concert and she works at the Halloween Store, but it's closed right now."
"Nana, Nana, are you listening to me?"
Actually I wasn't, I was trying to remember the words to Catch A Falling Star. Thus the reason for today's YOU TUBE.

This little girl does a good job enunciating the lyrics.

You can hear Perry sing it by clicking the next related video.

No comments:

Total Pageviews