- Step One. Choose anyone of the subjects.
- Step Two. Draw the first step very carefully and very lightly.
- Step Three. Add the second step carefully and lightly.
- Step Four. Continue on the last step using the colors indicated
- Step Five. In the final step strengthen all the outlines.
If our birds are gonna fly, we have to keep pushing them out of the nest. I'm thinking of a song from--- you guessed it-- the seventies. The song has a few lines which remind me that even though we may be comfortable with the way we are, we need change and challenge to keeping growing.
And small steps make a distance. And I know your love reminiscence. But the fact of the matter remains that we have to change. And changes are the best way we can learn to be. I see it in the fields and the forests And the colors in the rippling sea And in the ponds of stagnant water From the lack of running free.
Lyrics from a song by Shawn Phillips