Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Jumping

It's been about two years in the writing, but I think it's time for me to get Play Wit Me Nana out of the computer. I'm planning on self-publishing and selling copies wherever I can. I just need to jump up and do it!

My husband, bless his heart, said to me, "Why don't you just send it to a publisher?"
"You mean like McGraw-Hill?" I asked him.
"I'm sure people do it everyday."
"They do darling and everyday their manuscripts go into a junk pile, a slush pile or something like that."

That was our conversation before I started blogging this. So, back to what I was saying.

The book has twelve chapters and a Lunch Bunch of afterthoughts on what I've gleaned from day caring Kenz. It's a personal story, but one that might be interesting to other grandparents. (It might make ya wanna write a book too!)

I'm including the video above because when I ask Kenz what I should name my next book she usually says, "Jump Wit Me Nana!"

Some time ago, I came across Dan Zane's colorful song, "Jump Up." Now that I got a handle on moving the You Tubes to my site (thanks brother Joe), I am excited to share with you our favorites. Isn't it so cool how you can watch all the related videos too!
Thank you for your visit today.

No comments:

Total Pageviews