Over the past five years the opportunity to observe Kenz at play with her dolls has been almost a daily occurrence, but I haven't really been paying close attention. So it is by osmosis that I have come up with this list.
- Dolls can have horrible looking hair. It's not important if it's combed, pony-tailed , soft or coarse.
- Dolls don't need to be dressed in anything special. An old tee is fine.
- Dolls have names that stick from the moment they are brought home.
- Every doll has something very special about her or him.
- The more dolls, the merrier.
- Some dolls don't like certain games.
- Dolls have a personality, they have a temperament.
- If a doll can eat and poop, that doesn't make it more special.
- Dolls can stay in a family for decades and still look fairly new.
- Grandmas get attached to dolls.
Everything about Dolls-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doll
My next posts will be looking at the names and personalities of Kenzie's family of dolls.