Friday, October 24, 2008

Everybody Is A Star!


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com
My brother John sent me a link to this site. Some of the magazine covers are in poor taste, but there's a few good ones you can choose from. The site will make you a cover and sent it to you for 9.99 or you can post it to your page. I download my pictures in web blog size, so Brody is a little blurry on this cover, but you can still see how CUTE he is! Oh and the month is wrong... he's our September edition!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is FUN!!! and boy isn't he adorable!

Anonymous said...

Nana Connie, Congratulations on your very adorable grandson! And I love the pictures of Kenz. She's adorable, too. Kaitlin calls me Nana and Emily calls me Nanny. I love the sound of each because it is from them.

Total Pageviews