Monday, November 30, 2009

Yard Fun

The wind up and the pitch...



If it were Brody's choice, he would stay outside... all day long. He loves being in the yard. His dad told me that over the weekend, he said the word BALL.  He wouldn't say it today. The thing in the grass, by the way, is not a ball, but something way better... an orange.



                                                        A never ending suppy of balls.



There's nothing better than a good game of try and catch me. I  think I can get away from dad.
Run Brody, Run!



Ah! Fresh air and sunshine. Grandma says its the best medicine. I think she's right!



I'm daddy's boy. But don't let that fool you. I'm my own guy
and right now... I do not want to hold your hand!


                                                                                                                             
Life is good out here in the grass. Who needs a roof when the sky is blue and the birds are singing or even when they're not. I'm an outdoor kinda guy.



Darn! I knew this was coming, Time to go in! I don't like to hear that. Who invented houses anyway? I want to stay outside. Boo hoo! I was having such a good time too!

No comments:

Total Pageviews