Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Magic




Although the last two weeks of of December are hectic, I still love the holidays.  Kenz and Brody had a great time opening presents and according to Jodi, Brody's mom, all his new gifts have kept him very buzy. Kenz got a load of new stuff.

Santa still comes to her house, too!

A couple of weeks ago she asked me if I believed in Santa Claus. "Do you?" I asked her.  I don't know Nana, some kids don't." 

"Well, if you believe there is a Santa I told her, then there is."

OK, Nana, then I'm gonna believe.

Kenz is seven and smart as a whip. Believing in Santa is for Kenz..... a choice. She wants to think there is a guy who slides down the fireplace (or comes in the door) eats cookies and milk, leaves some of the things on your list, then takes off in a sleigh with eight tiny reindeer.  On Dasher, On Dancer.......


I want to believe, too.

Christmas is magic time.

No comments:

Total Pageviews