Thursday, October 27, 2016

Pinch Me Thoughts


Today I checked on PLAY WIT ME NANA

and lo and behold I have surpassed 50,000 views!

Oh, but it has been a long time since my last post. A  long time again.
My blogging hobby has become like my vacations, once or twice a year.

I will not let this continue. I will take more vacations. I will blog more. Submit my poems. Read a poem or more a day......

I have been working hard at work like the rest of the working world.  I didn't forget my blog, just haven't made time for it.

I know when I sit down to blog it takes time and I love it so I sit for a long time tapping out words and looking at my pic files for something that might inspire someone else.

I will blog again. I will blog again.......

For sure, I will blog again.

A third grandchild is on the way.  I can't wait to see her. Sometime in March of next year she will make her debut on this very blog.

Yes, pinch me.

It's true. This is real life. Another round of Play wit me Nana is about to begin and continue....
And now for that picture......


2006 Kenzie and her baby doll.


No comments:

Total Pageviews