Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Shaping the Future

A couple of posts ago we looked at the Introvert and the Extravert. The information to follow is also from Mary Sheedy Kurchinka's book "Raising Your Spirited Child" A Guide For Parents Whose Child Is More Intense, Sensitive, Perceptive, Persistent, Energetic. I must point out that this book and the Children the Challenge book are ones that I've acquired after writing "PLAY WIT ME NANA". As books do, these two have turned on a few lights for me in the playroom of grand parenting. My book, which I am working to publish in the coming months is now being molded and shaped for it's future. It's raw fresh play dough which will harden into an unchangeable shape. Forever it will hold the captured moments of becoming a grandmother and reflections on the grandma's I've had acquaintance with in my own life. Some that I wish could have been deeper in relationship. However, let's get on with today's lesson,that is, after Nana picks out another picture to show the world

No comments:

Total Pageviews