Saturday, April 17, 2010

Beyond Good


Hip Hip Hurray!

We all love to hear that we are doing a good job. We like to be appreciated for who we are. I was reminded of this at work the other day while assisting a physician with a wound dressing. Out of the blue she turned to me and said, "Connie, you're awesome!"

I was just doing my job. Her words caught me by surprize and made me feel good the whole day.


Everyone knows that a little encouragement goes a long way. The words GOOD, VERY GOOD, or FINE are ones most of us use often. Here's some other possibilities, ones I like to use on my awesome grandchildren.


That's really nice.    Wow!   That's great!   Terrific.   Marvelous.   Right on.  

 Great.   Clever.   Super.

Out of sight.    Nice going.   You make it look easy.   Very creative.   I love it!




Brody, you are so fun to be with!


Wow, Brody, you are a fantastic eater!


You are a super helper.

Kenz, you're gonna be a stupendous baker.


You have a  stunning imagination.


I think you're a brilliant artist!



                                             Way To Go!

No comments:

Total Pageviews