Thursday, June 19, 2014



With all the talk about brain plasticity and keeping your brain young and alive I am challenging myself to get on board. Being a methodical and calculating person sometimes makes it a bit challenging to step outside my established routines to do something totally new.

What I'm learning though, is that I don't really have to 'do' something new, novice, unique etc. I simply have to think something new, novice, unique etc. News Alert! Even thinking thoughts that you don't normally think can help you turn pages and move on to a new chapter. I find this very exciting. Yes, I think it's time for_________________You can fill in your own blank. I will  be contemplating what I would like to happen in my life.

It might even be a good time for me to break out the Mod Podge and create a vision board. Oh not  tonight. It's already way past my bedtime. Some time soon. I'll post it.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Total Pageviews