Friday, July 4, 2014

Jack Prelutsky, Raining Pigs and Noodles and other tidbits

 
 
 
What a find!  A few months ago I stopped in the public library next door to where I work.  On the Books for Sale rack I picked up the CD JACK PRELUTSKY,  It's Raining Pigs and Noodles. It was only a dollar!  It's the book and he's folk singing it.  Brody and Kenz both love listening to a few of the songs whenever they are in the nana mobile.  Brody's absolute favorite is My Parents Have the Flu Today.  My favorite line of all times in Raining Pigs and Noodles is... I like it so much better then when it's raining rain! The You Tube video above is a recent interview with the poet. 

Last night, we did have a pigs and noodles monsoon, the first of the season. It might rain right through the fireworks tonight.

By the way, if you are wondering where my book is... it's in the works.  I have a couple of more adjustments to the PROOF as we say in the self-publishers world.  Stay tuned.

Hope you have a 4th that Sparkles!

No comments:

Total Pageviews