Love them noo-noos
The Milestones of a Twenty-Month Old
1. Jumps and runs well.
2. Walks downstairs--one hand held.
3. Squats while playing.
4. Kicks large ball.
5. Builds tower of 5-6 cubes.
6. Uses spoon well.
7. Pours water from one cup into another.
8. Pulls person to show something.
9. Takes 3 directions at a time; "Take ball from table, Give ball to Mommy, Put ball on floor."
10. Speaks 15-20 words.
12. Combines 2-3 words.
13. Asks for food, drink.
And now ladies and gentlemen..... the extra miles of Brody Boy
Does simple puzzles.
Busts the dust.
Studies his books
Pours sand on the dog poop.
Waters the lawn....
and surprizes grandpa with a nice cool shower.