Saturday, October 18, 2014


Hello Visitors

and once again I welcome back

Nana.


Oh hi there, Sigh. Saturday. Yes! always a delight!

 Yesterday was the last day of FALL BREAK for Kenz and Brody. They were both over here visiting Daba. When I got home from my Friday they had already gone home.( Daba, why do you look so tired?) It was about 6:45 and already dark. Once I kicked off my shoes and had some food, I explored the house for clues of the day. I sort of know how things were when I left. These were the evidences of discovery and play just a few. I have the feeling Daba was straightening up a few of the we won't call them messes. They are never messes! They are explorations. As we say in my Poetry class, these children are FORAGERS.

I found my doll, the one I keep in my bedroom kicking it way back. Wow, she had here legs crossed and she was reclining. The only thing missing was her pen and paper in hand.
Ah hah, the elf was here! I can just imagine Brody wearing this on his darling head, don't exactly know what he thinks about
when he has it on.

Not sure whose hand Kenz is holding. I will have to call Brody. But I must say he captured Kenzie's legs, Tall and lean Look how her eyes are looking down! Brody likes to draw and he is naturally good at it!
A wall pic from the back of the closet. I hope someone was studying the butterflies!
A collage! A poem as lovely as a tree!
The bottom shelf undone! Wonderful!

Brody made this little green finger pot when he was about three. It was not here when I left this morning.
 He must have had his six- year old fingers on it! I know he enjoys it. I usually keep it right next  to the one his dad made when
he was in preschool.


AH nice and quiet and a good weekend ahead!
Peace and love and happy foraging to all!









 

No comments:

Total Pageviews